|Throughout your home ||Laundry area|
- Alcohol, tobacco
- Sources of lead (paint chips, toys, some plastic mini-blinds, etc.)
- Ink, glue, other adhesives
- Insect traps, rat poison, etc.
- Detergents, soaps
- Bleach, bluing agents
- Fabric care products
- Stain or spot removers
|Kitchen ||Bathroom |
- Detergents, dishwasher products
- Drain cleaner, oven cleaner
- Polish (furniture, floor, silver)
- Window and counter cleaners, ammonia
- Medicines (prescription and over-the-counter)
- Iron supplements, multivitamins containing iron
- Cosmetics, hair care products
- Mouthwash, fluoride mouth rinse
- Rubbing alcohol
- Disinfectants, toilet bowl cleansers, etc.
- Perfume, cologne, aftershave
- Sprays (hair, deodorant, etc.)
- Car products (motor oil, antifreeze, etc.)
- Garden products (herbicides, pesticides, etc.)
- Gasoline, kerosene
- Paints, thinners, solvents
- Pool supplies (chlorine)
|Now, ask yourself ... |
Do I use these products safely?
Do I store them safely?
Do I dispose of them safely?