HPV vaccination training with CEU credit for primary care providers
The HPV Vaccination ECHO is a technology-enabled, collaborative learning program that enables Mississippi health care providers to make a lasting impact on the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccination and help reduce the HPV-related cancer burden in Mississippi.
Additional benefits for Mississippi health care providers include:
- Free CME credit, MCO Part II credits, and CNEs
- Professional interactions with colleagues with similar interest (“learning community”)
- Mix of work and learning
- Access to specialists
- Increased confidence about the subject matter
- Ability to treat their patients at a higher level
The HPV Vaccination ECHO Clinic is presented by a partnership between the University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Population Health and the American Cancer Society. Participation is free. All providers interested in increasing HPV vaccination rates in their practices are invited to participate.
Participants will be able to:
- Increase access to evidence-based practices for increasing HPV vaccination rates in their practices.
- Join a community of practice to enhance capacity for increasing HPV vaccination rates in their practices.
Our HPV ECHO team will offer four new sessions. Dates coming soon.
To view the agenda for these sessions, click here.
How ECHO works
Project ECHO is a lifelong learning and guided practice model that revolutionizes medical education and exponentially increases workforce capacity to provide best-practice specialty care and reduce health disparities.
Our hub team
University of Mississippi Medical Center
Dr. Michelle S. Williams
Ms. Taylor Christians
Ms. Shawn Rossi
Dr. Desiree Pendergrass
Dr. Gina Jefferson
Dr. Kelly Wilkinson
Dr. Laura Beauchamps
Ms. Jimmie Wells
Dr. Lisa Haynie
American Cancer Society
Ms. Letitia Thompson
Ms. Beth Dickson-Gavney
Ms. Amy Ellis
Free CME credit available
AMA category 1 CME credits are granted through the ECHO Institute at the University of New Mexico. MCO Part II credits and CNEs also available.
To join the HPV Vaccination ECHO, email Dr. Michelle S. Williams, email@example.com.