Employee Resources

Main Content

Staff Problems, Questions and Grievances

Problems or questions about an individual’s employment should be taken up freely with the employee’s supervisor. The supervisor will welcome the opportunity to help. Dissatisfaction should be expressed immediately so problems may be settled, rather than permitted to grow. If the problem cannot be worked out informally, contact HR-Employee Relations (HRER) to be advised of the appropriate recourse and steps to settle the dispute.

UMMC has a zero tolerance for retaliation of any kind.