Employee Assistance Program
Feel supported and connected with our confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and innovative well-being resource, LifeWorks. It’s available at no cost to all University of Mississippi Medical Center employees and their household family members, as well as to UMMC students. If you accept a referral to services outside of LifeWorks EAP, you will be responsible for additional costs associated with those external resources.
Life can be complicated. Get help with all of life’s questions, issues and concerns. LifeWorks offers support with mental, financial, physical and emotional well-being. Whether you have questions about handling stress at work and home, parenting and child care, managing money or health issues, you can turn to LifeWorks for a confidential service that you can trust.
LifeWorks can help you:
- Feel supported 24/7, 365 days a year with a confidential employee assistance program (EAP) available anytime, anywhere
- Access professionally trained advisors to help with family problems, martial concerns, financial and legal matters, stress, depression, and other issues affecting your personal or work life.
- Manage your reactions when the world around you gets stressful with well-being articles, podcasts, digital programs, tools, and resources.
- Save money with perks and savings at thousands of retailers.
Getting started with LifeWorks is easy.
- Go to lifeworks.com or download the LifeWorks mobile app.
- Username: UMMC
- Password: ummceap
- For EAP or live support 24/7 call: 1-844-664-0379
Don’t wait to access the support LifeWorks can confidentially provide. We encourage UMMC employees and those close to you to seek help early, before a minor problem becomes more serious. LifeWorks EAP is designed to address short-term issues and to identify resources and referrals for emergency and long-term issues. When in doubt, contact LifeWorks EAP for help or support.