Intellectual Property and Commercialization Office
The University of Mississippi Medical Center is proud to be your partner in the next wave of innovation that improves human health in Mississippi and around the world. UMMC offers space in the Translational Research Center located on its campus at 2500 North State Street in Jackson. Space includes offices, wet and dry labs, and conference/break areas.
- Foster intellectual exchange and showcase UMMC-generated products and research.
- Establish partnerships with the private sector to encourage collaborative innovation.
- Reinforce UMMC’s academic, research and clinical missions
- Contribute to the economic vitality of the community and the state.
UMMC's incubator space is designed to assist early stage businesses and entrepreneurs succeed in the market. Tenants have access to the following benefits:
- Office and lab space
- Shared conference room
- Shared break room and kitchenette
- Reception area
- Contact with business resources
- Networking opportunities
- Excellent location on the University of Mississippi Medical Center campus
- Access to student interns and researchers at the University of Mississippi Medical Center
For more information about collaborating with UMMC and leasing opportunities, contact Cari Fowler.