Doctor of Audiology
Classes begin in early August*. Admission for spring semester is not available.
Applications for admission to the 2023-2024 academic year open July 15, 2022. After you have read the instructions below, click HERE to begin your application through CSDCAS.
Admission occurs on a rolling basis beginning in December 2022 and continuing until the class is filled. Therefore, students are encouraged to complete and submit their applications as early as possible. The deadline for complete application submission is June 1, 2023. This is also the deadline for receipt of official test scores.
Visit the admission criteria page for specific admissions criteria. Materials needed for a complete application are as follows:
- Personal statement - A one-page original composition that highlights your strengths as an applicant, motivation for this program, leadership and service record, etc. This is listed as the "application essay" in the online application portal.
- Standardized test score(s) - Official GRE and/or MCAT test scores
- Instructions for test score submission:
To send GRE scores: The GRE code for UMMC CSDCAS applications is 3921.
To send MCAT scores: Log in to your MCAT testing account. Access your score you’d like to send. Use the "Click and Print an Official Report" option to download a PDF of you score. Email the score to Nicole Connolly, email@example.com. The report will have a 16 digit verification code and your AAMC ID number which can be used by your admission officer to verify the score’s authenticity.
- Transcript(s) - Official transcript(s) must document a B.S. or B.A. degree. Official transcripts documenting ALL previous undergraduate and graduate coursework must be submitted to the University of Mississippi Medical Center Office of Enrollment Management.
Students may apply prior to receiving their bachelor's degree. In those cases, a partial transcript reflecting previous undergraduate coursework should be submitted. Based on that, conditional admission may be granted. However, full admission will not be conferred until the complete undergraduate transcript is received.
- Instructions for sending transcripts:
If the sending school uses Parchment, then official transcripts should be sent to “UMMC All Admissions”.
If the sending school uses another electronic transcript service that requires an email address, official transcript should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the sending school will mail the official transcript, it should be mailed to: Office of Enrollment Management, University of Mississippi Medical Center, 2500 N. State St, Jackson, MS 39216
If you have applied to another UMMC school (School of Dentistry, School of Medicine, etc.) within the last year and you wish to use the same transcripts and official test scores submitted for that application in your application to the M.S. in Biomedical Sciences program, those documents will automatically be transferred upon submission of your application.
Nicole Connolly is your admission officer in the Office of Enrollment Management. Submit questions regarding receipt of official transcripts and test scores to Ms. Connolly ( email@example.com
Click HERE to begin your application.
* AuD Program launch is pending approval by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.