Research Achievements - Image Long Description
This infographic is an overview of the University of Mississippi Medical Center's research achievements, which includes awarded funds, clinical trials, publications and patents.
- Numerical values presented on the image:
- Funding awarded: 107.3 million dollars
- 83 percent from federal
- 12 percent from industry
- Three percent from private organizations
- Two percent from state and foreign sources
- 409 awards, the highest number in UMMC industry
- 374 funding submissions
- 75 clinical trials activated
- UMMC researchers authored 1,094 peer-reviewed papers, a 210-percent increase over 10 years and a 31-percent increase over five years
- Intellectual property:
- 11 invention disclosures
- Four patent applications filed
Go back to the image in context.