Caregiver University Topic List
- Overview of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Dementia Evaluation and Treatment
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to Care
- Hygiene and Personal Care
- Relating in Their Reality
- Planning and Legal Considerations
- What is The MIND Center?
- Safety for Seniors
- Navigating the Health Care Continuum
- Connect, Don’t Correct: Communication Strategies
- Managing Challenging Behaviors
- Promoting Brain Health and Healthy Aging
- Advances in Research and Clinical Trial Participation
- A Palliative Care Approach to End of Life
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Alleviating Caregiver Stress Through Planning
- COVID-19 Considerations and Telehealth
- Caregiver Resources
To apply to attend Caregiver University, click here.
This project was made possible by grant number U6631459 from the Office for the Advancement of Telehealth, Health Resources and Services Administration.