Patient Support Groups
Heart Failure Patient Support Group
A patient-led and University Heart staff-facilitated support group is available to provide support, education, and encouragement to heart failure patients and their caregivers.
- When: Third Wednesday of each month, every month, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Where: University Physicians Pavilion, Room M015
- For more information or to register, call (601) 815-1304.
Transplant Patient Support Group
University Transplant offers a support group for all transplant patients.
- When: Second Thursday at 5:30 p.m. in March, June, September, and December.
- Where: University Physicians Pavilion Classroom
- For more information, call (601) 984-5065 and speak to a transplant social worker.
LVAD Patient Support Group
University Heart offers a patient-led support group to all LVAD patients and their caregivers for emotional and educational support. The meetings are held quarterly. Members of our multidisciplinary team also attend to provide a better understanding of LVAD.