Telehealth for Providers
Telehealth Clinical Training
Are you a hospital or clinic considering a telehealth program? Lay the groundwork with UMMC.
Our telehealth team provides the consultation, training, and support to help your clinic, hospital, or medical center successfully establish a telehealth program.
We’ll talk with you about why you’re considering a telehealth program and what your goals are. Together, we’ll set clear, measurable objectives and put a plan in place to help ensure your success.
UMMC Telehealth can help you:
- Establish the right requirements for your telehealth program based on your customers’ needs, available technology, and location.
- Address regulatory challenges such as credentials and privileging, licensure, and security and privacy.
- Understand state laws so you can maximize telehealth reimbursement.
- Establish financial objectives and build a plan to meet them.
- Identify and recruit stakeholders.
Connect to the future of health care with UMMC Telehealth. Build a successful program that leverages the expertise of Mississippi’s only academic medical center, a nationally recognized leader in telemedicine.
Additionally, we occasionally offer online opportunities to earn continuing medical education credits through the UMMC Continuing Health Professional Education office. Contact us to learn more about these opportunities.
Let us show you how UMMC Telehealth can help you build a telehealth program.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (601) 815-2020.