Thomas L. Eby, MD, FACS
- MD, University of Wisconsin, 1979
- General surgery, University of Minnesota Hospital, 1980-81
- Otolaryngology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, 1982-85
- Otopathology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, 1980-82
- Neurotology, University Hospital, Zurich, 1986-87
Dr. Eby is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Board of Otolaryngology, Subspecialties of Neurotology. He specializes in otology and neurotology.
Growth and development of the temporal bone; temporal bone tumors; cochlear implant performance.
Dr. Eby is active in many major specialty societies such as the International Otopathology Society; the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (Fellow); the Society of University Otolaryngologists; the American College of Surgeons (Fellow); the American Triologic Society (Fellow); the American Otological Society; the American Neurotology Society (Fellow), and the Prosper Meniere Society.
Publications of note
Dr. Eby has more than 25 publications in scientific journals and books and has made 40 presentations at national, international, regional and local meetings.