J. Randall Jordan, MD, FACS
- MD, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, 1986
- General Surgery, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, 1987
- Otolaryngology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, 1991
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, McCollough Aesthetic Medical Center, Birmingham, AL,1992
- Preceptorship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology, University of Florida Department of Otolaryngology, Gainesville, FL, 2003
Dr. Jordan is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He specializes in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and cutaneous oncology of the head and neck.
Wound healing. Non-invasive facial rejuvenation. Facial trauma.
Dr. Jordan is active in many major specialty societies, such as the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Society of University Otolaryngologists and is a founding member and former president of the Mississippi Society of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. He serves as Vice Chairman and Medical Director of the department and is very involved in resident teaching. He has been named Faculty Teacher of the Year by residents and medical students.
Publications of note
Dr. Jordan has many peer-reviewed publications, book chapters and presentations.