School of Health Related Professions

Main Content

SHRP Costs, Tuition and Financial Aid

Click here to view tuition and fees for UMMC and SHRP. 

Because UMMC offers special financial aid programs to students from underserved areas, the Medical Center recommends all applicants, regardless of financial need, complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online using the Medical Center's Federal School Code (number 004688) and apply for an FSA ID. The Office of Student Financial Services is available to help students seeking financial assistance, and can be reached at (601) 984-1117 or

Scholarships are limited for SHRP, but information on those available can be accessed via Workday and the Office of Student Financial Services. 

Workforce Enhancement Scholarships are available for Radiologic Sciences, Doctor of Physical Therapy, and Doctor of Occupational Therapy students once students are in the final year of the program.