Pediatric Discovery Council
The Pediatrics Discovery Council aims to sustain and expand discovery in basic science, clinical, translational, quality improvement, epidemiology, public health and all scholarly areas that generate new knowledge.
We will touch the life of every child in Mississippi and help them reach their full potential by generating new knowledge.
The Pediatrics Discovery Council aims to sustain and expand discovery in all scholarly areas that generate new knowledge.
We aim to:
- Recruit and retain highly qualified academic physicians/scientists;
- Provide an exceptional environment for discovery;
- Manage and leverage resources to succeed in our mission;
- Develop collaborative enterprise with other institutions, particularly those in Mississippi;
- Seek and obtain appropriate funding for research;
- Support the values and goals of UMMC.
For more information