Published on Thursday, September 10, 2015
Next week, the Medical Center family has the opportunity to show its giving spirit by participating in the quarterly blood drive. Not only will participants help their fellow Mississippians by donating blood, but they will receive an attractive "Forever Proud" T-shirt free of charge. To learn more about next week's drive, hit the Continue Reading link below.
Medical Center faculty, staff and students are encouraged to participate in the Mississippi Blood Services "Mississippi: Forever Proud" blood drive Sept. 14-18 at several UMMC locations.
All donors will receive an MBS "Mississippi - Save Lives - Give Blood - Forever Proud" T-shirt. Identification is required to donate blood.
Times, dates and places for the drive include:
* 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Tuesday, Sept 14-15, in the donor coach between the Guyton Research Center and the School of Medicine building;
* 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, in the donor coach at the Jackson Medical Mall Thad Cochran Center;
* 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 17, in the donor coach at the entrance to Batson Children's Hospital;
* 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 17, in the Student Lounge area on the bottom floor of the School of Dentistry building; and
* 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, Sept. 18, in the donor coach at the University Hospital entrance.
For more information about the blood drive, call Renee Howard at 4-2884 or send her an email at email@example.com.
Campus Maps / Parking
2500 North State Street
Jackson, MS 39216
General Information: 601-984-1000
Patient Appointments: 888-815-2005