UMMC Conference Center
UMMC Conference Center Map and Directions
If you have any questions about directions to the UMMC Conference Center, call the Conference Center coordinator's office at (601) 815-6110 or the Continuing Health Professional Education Department at (601) 984-1300.
Directions to the UMMC Conference Center
From North I-55:
Past the Jackson Coliseum, merge into the far left lane and take Exit 98A onto Woodrow Wilson.
From South I-55:
Past St. Dominic Hospital, merge into the far right lane and take Exit 98A onto Woodrow Wilson.
From either direction, you are about 1½ miles from the UMMC Conference Center at the Jackson Medical Mall.
Proceed down Woodrow Wilson for six traffic lights:
- 1st traffic light - On your right-hand side, go past the C.V. “Sonny Montgomery” Veterans Administration and the University of Mississippi Medical Center
- 2nd traffic light is State Street - Wendy's restaurant on left
- 3rd traffic light is past Veterans Stadium and across the bridge on your right
- 4th traffic light is Bailey Avenue. Trustmark Bank will be on your right
- 5th traffic light – Rally’s restaurant is on your right
- 6th traffic light – Take your immediate right onto Livingston Road. Rite-Aid drug store will be on your right and Regions Bank will be to your left.
Keep in the right-hand lane on Livingston Road, go past the Rite-Aid drug store and enter the complex at the first opening in the wrought-iron fence. Go past the guardhouse to the four-way stop; you will be facing the Piccadilly restaurant. Turn left (north) and continue following the building until you see “Conference Center” over a bank of glass doors at the entrance.
The Continuing Health Professional Education office is located immediately on your right inside the building. Ample free parking is available in front of the Conference Center.
Map of the UMMC Conference Center
Click image to enlarge.