Main Content

Move/Space Request Form

Note: This form is for furniture requests involving any construction, renovation, cabling, electrical, phones or additional space components. To request new furniture and/or artwork, submit a Furniture/Artwork Request Form.

UMMC Move / Space Request Form

Desired Move Date*  
Department Head*
Department Name* 
Telephone Number*() - ext.   
Email Address* 

Current Space

Square Footage* 
Is this space marked Hazardous?*

Desired Space

Desired Location* 
Is this request for*

Is this space marked Hazardous?*
Describe Space Need or Work Requested
Has it been funded?* 
Accounting Unit (8 Digit Dept. Charge Code) or Funding Source* 
Download the M.A.C. Move Form here. Please fill out the form and upload below.
Upload the M.A.C. Move Form
The Department Head/Chair has approved this move request.*