Documents, Forms and Policies

Main Content

International Travel for Non-Citizen Alien Students

Non-citizen alien students receiving a graduate school stipend will be given a maximum of 3 weeks leave time for international travel. Travel that extends beyond 3 weeks will require the student to take a leave of absence and financial support will be immediately suspended. Financial support will resume at the beginning of a new pay period once the student returns to school.

Any exceptions to this policy will be handled on an individual basis.

For more information regarding this policy and School of Population Health stipends, contact Sondra Redmont or call (601) 984-2705.