PGY-1-Community Pharmacy Residency
- January TBD, 2018 - Deadline for submission of application.
- March TBD, 2018 - Final date for submission of applicant and program Rank Order Lists. No Rank Order Lists or registrations can be accepted after this date.
- March TBD, 2018 - Results of the Match are released to applicants and program directors. No action to fill positions remaining unfilled is to be taken prior to 12 p.m. on this date.
Applicants must register online via the Match website
. Our PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Residency Match Code is 176115, and we participate in the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PHORCAS).
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A cover letter
- Three letters of recommendation
On-site interviews are required and will be scheduled in January and February. Off-campus applicants will be contacted by telephone to arrange interview dates and times.
Status required by start date of employment:
This residency program agrees that no person from this program will solicit, accept or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.
- Doctor of Pharmacy from an accredited college or university
- Eligible for licensure in good standing with the Mississippi Board of Pharmacy