Blood drive participants may enter car drawing
Blood donors will have the opportunity to enter into a contest to win a brand-new Jeep Cherokee when Mississippi Blood Services personnel visit the Medical Center June 16-20 for the Medical Center’s quarterly blood drive.
All donors participating in the drive will receive an MBS T-shirt. Proper photo identification is required to donate blood.
MBS suggests that all donors eat at least four hours before giving blood and drink plenty of fluids before and after making a donation.
Scheduled times, date and places for the drive include:
• 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday, June 16, in the MBS Coach between the Guyton Research Center and the School of Medicine;
• 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday, June 17, in the MBS Coach between the Guyton Research Center and the School of Medicine;
• 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, June 18, in the MBS Coach between the Guyton Research Center and the School of Medicine;
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Wednesday, June 18, in the MBS Coach near the Bailey Avenue entrance to the Jackson Medical Mall Thad Cochran Center;
• 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday, June 19, in the MBS Coach near the Batson Children’s Hospital entrance; and
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, June 20, in the MBS Coach at the University Hospital entrance.
For more information about the blood drive, call Renee Howard at 4-2884 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.