Hospital leaders to present quarterly MAP talks
Kevin Cook, CEO of University Hospitals and Health System, Guy Giesecke, CEO of Batson Children's Hospital, and Pamela Zipperer-Davis, chief ambulatory officer, will present a series of half-hour Motivating, Achieving and Progressing (MAP) Meetings for UHHS employees in May.
Employees in attendance at one of the first four meetings will be eligible to win complimentary tickets to "UMMC Night" at the Mississippi Braves Southern League baseball game Thursday, May 15, at Trustmark Park in Pearl.
Scheduled MAP Meeting times, dates and places include:
* 11-11:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 6, in room R354 (upper amphitheatre);
* 3:30-4 a.m. Wednesday, May 7, in room S123;
* 11-11:30 a.m. Thursday, May 8, in room R354 (upper amphitheatre);
* 1:30-2 p.m. Thursday, May 22, in meeting room 3536 on the third floor of the Jackson Medical Mall Thad Cochran Center; and
* 3-3:30 p.m. Thursday, May 22, at the Central Billing Office.
For more information about the MAP Meetings, call Dr. Tonya Moore at 4-4104.