Patriotism to show during quarterly blood drive
Blood donors will have the opportunity to show their true colors when Mississippi Blood Services personnel visit the Medical Center Sept. 16-20 for the second of four quarterly "Road to Life" Blood Drives.
The theme for the drive is "Red, White and You! Donate Blood." All donors will receive an MBS "Red, White and You!" T-shirt. Identification is required to donate blood.
Times, dates and places for the drive include:
• 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, between the Guyton Research Center and the School of Medicine;
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, in the student lounge in the School of Dentistry building;
• 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 19, in the MBS donor coach at the Batson Children's Hospital;
• 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 19, in the community room at the Jackson Medical Mall Thad Cochran Center; and
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, Sept. 20, in the MBS donor coach at the University Hospital entrance.
For more information about the Road to Life Blood Drive, call Renee Howard at 4-2884 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.