How to find your on-campus appointment
Some of our on-campus locations have been impacted by new construction. If you have an appointment on the UMMC campus, use these maps to find the most convenient, safest route to parking at UMMC.Printable PDFs open in new windows:Garages A and B
• University Hospital
• University Heart
• Conerly Critical Care Hospital
• Wiser Hospital for Women & InfantsLot C
• Batson Children's HospitalLot P
• University Physicians PavilionParking Lots 20 and D
• School of Pharmacy
• School of DentistryAccess free parking at Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium:
• from Woodrow Wilson Drive
• from North State Street
Free parking is available:
• At Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium across from the UMMC campus,
via North State Street
or Woodrow Wilson Avenue
• In overflow lots across West Street from Veterans Memorial Stadium
(at the Old Farmer's Market).
• For patients visiting the University Physicians Pavilion
Jackson Medical Mall.
Shuttle buses provide free transportation between off-campus parking lots and UMMC hospitals and clinics.
Free shuttle service
UMMC shuttle services provide transportation between the free parking lots and the UMMC main campus and clinics. Stops and routes are are designated with signs. Shuttle buses follow circular routes that include stops within the stadium parking lot, near hospital buildings, and other key locations on or near campus. Special shuttles are equipped for limited disability access.UMMC shuttles operate:
• Monday - Friday
• 5:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ( Blue Line
• 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ( Green Line
, Gold Line)
• 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ( Green Line +
• 6:00 p.m. - midnight ( Red Line
• Shuttle service is not available on weekends or UMMC holidays:
• New Year's Day
• Martin Luther King Day
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Labor Day Route stops include:
• Blue Line
- Stadium lots, University Hospital, Holmes Learning Resource Center,
Campus Police, Batson Children's Hospital, Wiser Hospital for Women
• Green Line
- Stadium lot nearest University Hospital, University Hospital,
Holmes Learning Resource Center, School of Dentistry, Lakeland Drive
• Green Line +
- Includes Green Line stops as well as University Physicians
Pavilion, Jackson Medical Mall, Batson Specialty Clinic, Medical Towers
• Gold Line
- Stadium lots, School of Health Related Professions (SHRP),
Nelson Student Union, Mississippi Federal Credit Union
• Red Line
- Late night service begins at 6:00 p.m. and includes stadium lots,
Guyton Research Building, Holmes Learning Resource Center,
Nelson Student Union, SHRP, Mississippi Federal Credit Union,
Office Annex, Campus Police, Batson Children's Hospital,
Wiser Hospital for Women and Infants
Hourly paid parking is available in garages and lots on the UMMC campus.
• Garage A
offers easy access to University Hospital.
• Garage B
is convenient to Conerly Critical Care Hospital, Wiser Hospital for Women & Infants, and Batson Children's Hospital.
• Lot C
is also near Batson Children's Hospital.
• Lots 20 and D
are on the North side of campus and convenient to the School of Dentistry.
• Use our interactive map
to view parking locations at UMMC.Parking garage and paid lot parking costs
• $1 per hour
• Maximum daily rate: $10Discounted patient parking
Discounted parking permits—limited to one permit per patient/vehicle—are also available for purchase in our business office locations.
• UMMC Main Business Office
• Located on the first floor of University Hospital
• Open 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
• Wiser Hospital for Women & Infants Business Office
• Located at obstetrics receiving, in the basement level of
Wiser Hospital for Women & Infants
• Open weekends and nights
• Patient parking permits cost:
• $3 / three days
• $7 / one week
• $30 / month
Free valet parking is available on the UMMC main campus for day surgery and University Heart
patients and for patients of the Cancer Institute
, located at Jackson Medical Mall.
For all other patients and visitors, there is a $7 charge for valet service.
Valets are stationed at the main entrances of University Hospital, University Heart, and the Cancer Institute.
Handicap-accessible parking is available throughout the UMMC campus. The maps below provide the location of accessible parking, entrances, curbs, ramps, and crosswalks. Special shuttles are equipped for limited disability access.Printable PDFs open in new windows:
• Handicap Accessibility Zones
• Zone 1 map
• Zone 2 map
• Zone 3 map
• Zone 4 map
• Zone 5 map
• Zone 6 map
• Zone 7 map