Escape the southern heat in summer 2012. Head to Alaska for the family vacation of a lifetime and earn up to 15 credits for you and your office team.
Register for the cruise, flight and hotel through Jodi Murphy at Cruise and Travel Partners, www.CruiseAndTravelParterners.com.
Register for the continuing education conference through UMMC Continuing Health Professional Education. Fax your registration form to (601) 984-1309 or call (601) 984-1300. CE topics include:
- Restorative and Surgical considerations for Single Tooth and Short Span Implant Supported restorations, by Larry Breeding, DMD, MS
- Healthcare Reform, Stormy Blair, AU
- Treatment Considerations and Options for the Severely Mutilated Dentition, Larry Breeding, DMD, MS
- Governor's Cup: Trustmark Park (for Alumni Board Members)
- Dental Alumni & Friends Events: 9:00 a.m. Golf Tournament/lunch - Deerfield
- Dinner & DAF program - River Hills Club honoring classes: '82, '87, '92, '97, '02
- Mississippi Dental Association Annual Session, Sandestin, Fla.