1. Who can use UMMC 2 You?Any individual within the state of Mississippi can use UMMC 2 You. You will need a smartphone, tablet or computer with internet access, camera, microphone, and speakers.
Back to top.
2. Where can I use UMMC 2 You?
3. How do I get started?
To start a visit on your smartphone, download the UMMC 2 You app and sign up.
To start a visit on your computer or tablet, click here:
You’ll need to give your name, birthday, gender and zip code to start a visit.
4. What equipment will I need?
You’ll need a smartphone, or a tablet or computer with a camera, microphone and speakers.
5. Who will be providing my care?
6. What if I need to be seen in person?
If your UMMC 2 You provider determines you should be seen in a clinic, they'll help you set up an in-person visit.We have a statewide network of UMMC and non-UMMC providers that we can easily refer you to for follow-up care. Many issues can be handled during the telehealth visit, however.
7. How much does a UMMC 2 You visit cost?
Each visit costs $25. Many health insurance providers will cover the cost of a UMMC 2 You visit.
8. Is my health information safe?
Protecting your health information is very important to us. Our services are safe, secure, and HIPAA and HITECH compliant. All data transmitted during an appointment is encrypted, while in transit and after delivery. We ensure that you will have the same, or higher, level of privacy you would expect any doctor’s office.
9. What conditions can you treat?
We see a wide variety of minor medical conditions, including (but not limited to) allergies, asthma, bronchitis, cellulitis, cold and flu, constipation, diarrhea, ear infection, fever, gout, headache, infections, insect bites, joint aches and pains, poison ivy, rashes, respiratory infections, sinus infections, skin inflammation, sore throat and urinary tract infection.
We also offer care for people with COVID-19. If you have fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms, register with us and choose next available appointment as soon as you can. We can help you find vaccinations, testing and treatment and help manage your symptoms.
10. Can you prescribe medication?
Yes, we can prescribe common medications, if needed. Be sure to have your pharmacy information handy so we can send it electronically to your location of choice.
11. Can I get a same-day appointment?
Yes! Most appointments can be scheduled for the same day and typically last 15 minutes. Log in to schedule your appointment.
Appointments are available:
12. Who can I call for technical assistance and billing questions?
Back to top