Current Students

Sharon B. Wyatt PhD Memorial FundApply OnlineContact UsLike us on Facebook
  • Academic Grievance

    An academic grievance is a dispute concerning some aspect of academic involvement arising from an administrative or faculty decision which the student claims is unjust, arbitrary or capricious. Please note that grades may not be grieved.

    For the academic grievance procedure, please click here.

    Academic grievance forms

    If the issue remains unresolved after the informal process, the student may file a grievance form (form 1) requesting formal resolution of the issue.

    Complete form 1 and forward to the appropriate parties. (form 1 .pdf)

    If a student still feels the matter has not been resolved appropriately, a written appeal (form 2) may be made to the dean.

    Complete form 2 and forward to the appropriate parties. (form 2 .pdf)