Click the links below to find more information:
The Nuclear Medicine Technology program at the University of Mississippi Medical Center is dedicated to offering a didactic and clinical curriculum that prepares students to become productive health care professionals.
This exciting 12-month master's program provides students with vital competency skills and experience for employment as entry-level nuclear medicine technologists as well as the knowledge required to achieve certification through the American Registry of Radiologic Technology in Nuclear Medicine Technology (ARRT) (N) and the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) examinations.
*As of 2016,the program had a 100 % pass rate on the national certification exams and a 100% graduation rate.
The mission statement of the Nuclear Medicine Technology Program in the School of Health Related Professions at the University of Mississippi Medical Center is to provide an educational experience in a scholarly environment to help students reach their highest potential in technical knowledge and clinical competency in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
The NMT program has established the following goals:
1) The student will exhibit a high level of clinical performance and competence.
2) The student will demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills in the clinical setting.
3) The student will practice effective communication skills.
4) The program will provide an education that promotes professional growth and development.
5) The program will maintain effectiveness.
2500 North State Street
Jackson, MS 39216
General Information: 601-984-1000
Patient Appointments: 888-815-2005