UMMC Marketing makes a kid’s casting call
The UMMC Marketing Department is filming an internal video featuring children and grandchildren of UMMC employees.
The search is on to cast children between the ages of 4 and 9 whose parent, legal guardian or grandparent are current UMMC employees.
Kids representing any service area of UMMC are eligible. No acting experience is required, but kids who won’t be camera-shy are preferred.
For your child or grandchild to be considered, he or she must meet the following requirements:
* The child’s parent, legal guardian or grandparent is a current UMMC employee in good standing.
* The child is between the ages of 4 and 9 years.
* The child is available for filming on Nov. 17 and 18, 2012. (The child will not be needed for the full day on Saturday and Sunday, but will need to be free of any other obligations on both days.) The child’s parent/legal guardian/grandparent must sign a video/photo release form on site.
Steps to submit a child’s name for video consideration:
* Complete a UMMC Kids Video form (CLICK HERE) and e-mail it along with a current photo of your child to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Photo does not need to have been taken by a professional – just snap a shot with your smartphone’s camera).
* Submission must be received no later than noon Nov. 2.
Unfortunately, not every child entered will be needed for the video. If your child is selected, you will be notified via e-mail on Nov. 9.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call Taylor Neely at 815-6002 or Kelly Boutwell at 984-4217.