Flu vaccination campaign continues this week
The Employee/Student Health Department will continue a flu vaccine campaign through Wednesday, Oct. 8, at various locations throughout the Medical Center.
All Medical Center employees must complete a HealthStream assessment to receive the flu vaccine. (Locate HealthStream on the UMMC intranet under Hot Spots.) Students do not have to complete the assessment. Bring your UMMC ID badge.
The vaccine will be available:
* from 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday, Sept. 24-28, in Student/Employee Health (room N136);
* from 8 a.m.-noon Monday, Oct. 1, in the second- and third-floor conference rooms at the Central Billing Office in Clinton;
* from 8-11 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 3, at the Grant's Ferry Clinic; and
* from 1-2 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 3, at the Mirror Lake Clinic.
* from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday, Oct. 8, at the Student Union
For more information, e-mail Elham Ghonim at email@example.com.